AI chatbots are fast transforming the way businesses connect with customers, interact with them and understand their needs. By cutting down costs, increasing agent productivity, and automating customer conversations, chatbots are now the talk of the town.
It’s important to take into consideration all the capabilities that make a chatbot efficient. Before we explore the crucial factors to keep in mind before choosing the right chatbot, let us get the basics clear.
What is a chatbot?
In simple terms, a chatbot is an intelligent application that interacts and proactively engages with your customers. Chatbots are used by businesses of all sizes, across multiple industries. Chatbots can be leveraged to automate both customer interactions and internal communication processes.
Common uses cases of a chatbot in sales and customer service
- Order management (order placing, cancellation, rescheduling, etc)
- Order promotions
- Customer complaint management
- Scheduling appointments
- Property viewings
- Processing documentation
- B2B interactions and much more
Core considerations for choosing your chatbot
- Integrations: There are multiple chatbot options available in the market for you to choose from. However, not every chatbot might be a good fit for your enterprise. A chatbot that is cheap and widely used by other companies might be useless for your business if it doesn’t integrate and work well with your existing tools and applications.
Your enterprise could be using hundreds of software providers to track, engage and service your customers. Deploying the wrong chatbot can cost you a lot of time and resources. Kapture’s chat suite (AI chatbot, live chat, and hybrid AI agent) can seamlessly integrate with hundreds of commonly used applications, including a CRM platform. You can talk to our experts to understand your API integration needs better.
- Advanced conversational capabilities: Customers don’t prefer to interact with a chatbot that simply provides monotonous, repetitive responses to their queries. Natural language processing (NLP) powered chatbots like Kapture Chat understand that each customer is unique as it interprets intent in the queries and responds with accurate, contextual responses. The bot assess keywords, tone, context, etc to deliver delightful customer interactions round the clock.
- Multi-purpose chat application: It is important for a chatbot to perform multiple tasks at a time.You can’t compromise with this factor as it helps you streamline and track multiple functions at a time. A multi-purpose chatbot such as Kapture’s AI chatbot can perform a wide range of tasks related to customer support, marketing, sales, lead qualification and more. Additionally, it should also come with the scope of customization, so you can easily align it with your existing processes and workflows.
- Easy live chat transfers – Customer-focused companies often encounter customers who prefer to communicate with a live agent and it’s important to ensure you provide this option to them. More importantly, the chat should be transferred to an agent with complete context. This helps agents provide resolutions faster while ensuring customers don’t have to repeat their queries or concerns to the agent.
- Multilingual and omnipresent – Customers from all over the world reach out to brands through their preferred language and channel of communication. It’s essential for enterprises to be available and provide the necessary support required. Kapture’s multi-lingual bot can be deployed across multiple platforms (Facebook messenger, Instagram, chat, etc) to ensure you are providing your customers with quick, accurate responses.
- Reports and analytics: A chatbot can be one of the most powerful behavioral analysis tools when leveraged properly. Powerful AI and machine learning capabilities of chatbots help businesses get valuable insights into the way their customers think, act and behave.
These are just a few of the considerations to keep in mind when choosing a chatbot for your business. If you’re looking for an advanced chat suite that can boost your team’s productivity and help you maximize revenue, then Kapture Chat is your best choice.
Book a 15-minute discovery call with us to understand how exactly our scalable chatbot can help your enterprise.