Live chat is one of the many popular channels used by businesses across all sizes and industries for sales and customer service purposes. Seamless live chat conversations facilitated through Kapture Chat helps enterprises in building lasting relationships with customers, inspire future communication as well as create advocates of your brand.
Sending the right message, in the right tone is very important when it comes to live communications. In fact, according to techjury stats, 97% of global consumers say live chat scripts are important in their choice of a brand. By using the right chat templated and phrases, your agents can not only resolve customers’ queries but also deliver consistent customer experiences round the clock.
What are the benefits of using live chat templates in sales, customer service, and employee engagement?
Customer service chat transcripts help in the following ways:
- Quick responses – With pre-formatted responses, you can hasten the resolution process with quick responses, and heighten customer satisfaction.
- Right tone of language – Live chat templated help the support agents follow the defined language to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Consistency – Preset chat scripts help in delivering a consistent brand messaging experience while offering live chat support with the website visitor or customer.
Frequently used live chat templates in different support contexts
- Customer support greetings
- Hello, welcome to [business name]. How can we assist you?
- Hi there, thank you for using [business name]. What can I help you with?
- Welcome back, [customer name]. What can we do for you today?
- Informing that chat can be recorded for training purposes
- Hello, I would like to mention that this chat may be recorded for the internal training process.
- We’d like to inform you that this chat is monitored or recorded for quality assurance.
- Requesting contact details
- I will need your contact details to proceed with your request. Kindly provide your [phone number, email etc.]
- Assisting customers with their purchase
- Hello [customer name], I see that you’re browsing our [product] page. Would you like to know more about ongoing offers?
- Hi there, I can help you. Can you tell me what you are looking for?
- When you’re not sure about the resolution
- I’m not sure, but let me find out for you.
- I’m sorry, I don’t have the information on that. May I put you on hold for a few minutes and get back to you?
- I’m sorry, this question is out of my expertise. [Agent name] from the [department will be able to help you. Would you like me to connect you with him?
- Transferring customers
- [customer name], I am going to connect you with [agent name] from the [department]. He will be able to help you with this problem.
- Please hold for a moment while I am transferring you to [agent name].
- Verifying customer issues or details
- Let me see if I have this correct, you want me to […]
- If I understand you correctly, […]
- Thanking for waiting
- Thank you for waiting for us! We do apologize for the wait time. We are now available to assist you.
- We appreciate your patience for holding and apologize for the wait time.
- [customer name], we’re sorry for [issue]. Eg: John, I’m sorry, we made a mistake and sent the invoice to the wrong email address, which is why you did not receive it. We are going to resend it now to the correct address and add a few more days to your subscription to make up for our error.
- Thanking customers
- Thank you so much for chatting with us. We hope we will hear from you soon! Have a good day.
- Thank you for visiting our website. Hope to see you again. Good day.
These are just some of the most frequently used chat templated. If you’d like to understand how Kapture’s live chat application works and helps your business, book a demo right away.